21st July 2016, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after B.Sc?

Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after B.Sc? What is the minimum criteria needed to do M.Sc in Chemistry? Who knows the information on this? Can you please share with me the complete procedure which we have to follow for the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  2. Am I eligible for MSc food tech or MSc Chemistry after BSc Biotech with 92%
  3. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  4. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  5. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  6. Am I eligible for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc with PCM group
  7. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers? -- [New]
  8. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  10. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  11. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  12. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  13. Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  15. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  16. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  17. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student
  18. Am I eligible for taking admission in MSc Chemistry in IIT? I am pursuing BSc Non Med
21st July 2016, 10:28 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after B.Sc?

To pursue M.Sc in Chemistry, you must have to complete your graduation with minimum 50% marks with Chemistry/Physics. You must have to your graduation from any well recognized university/institute. No pending backlog is allowed in admission to M.Sc course. Some institutes like JNU conduct entrance exam for admission in M.Sc course. So you should prepare for the entrance exam and score your best for getting admission. Some other private institutes offers direct admission in M.Sc program without any entrance exam.
21st July 2016, 01:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in master degree after bachelor degree.

The eligibility to get admission in master degree is that candidate must have bachelor degree from recognised university. For admission in some of the universities candidates have to qualify in entrance examination and there is some criteria on marks in bachelor degree to appear for examination.

So, you can visit the official website of university/college you want to get admission or kindly give the name of university to get detail.
21st July 2016, 10:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study M.Sc. in Chemistry after completion of your B.Sc. course. Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Hons) or B.Sc. (General/ Professional) with Chemistry as one of the three main subjects from a recognised university are eligible to study M.Sc. Chemistry course. So, if you have studied Chemistry subject in your B.Sc. course, you are eligible to study M.Sc. (Chemistry) course.
21st July 2016, 11:11 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The eligibility criteria for MSc is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least with chemistry as a subject in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for MSc Chemistry.
22nd July 2016, 03:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in graduation in order to be eligible to apply for M.Sc(Chemistry) course.

Therefore, if you have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in your graduation, then you are very much eligible for it. You will have to appear for entrance examination conducted by the University or by the respective state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?