26th June 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Allahabad University for doing post graduation course after completion of graduation from open university?

I have completed my graduation from mp bhoj open university and now i want to take admission in pg at allahabaD UNIVERSITY can i take admission there? What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do post graduation in M.A with distance learning after B.A with 48% 10 years back?
  2. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  3. Am I eligible for doing IAS after completion of graduation from open university? -- [New]
  4. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Phil or Ph.D after completion of post graduation course with 52% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology?
  7. Am I eligible to do graduation in Ambedka Open university after attending the eligible test long back?
  8. Eligibility for Ph.D after post graduation with 69% from Open university?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation from UP college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do MSc after completing BSc MLT?
  11. Am I eligible to do law course after completion of B.Com or BA graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for BTC course after completion of graduation from open university?
  13. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of graduation in BBA?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  16. Process to do graduation in Arts after 12th CBSE? Can I do graduation in more than one subject at a time?
  17. Am I eligible to do graduation if I have a gap of 20 years?
  18. How to do MSc mathematics after doing BCA?
27th June 2016, 09:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Allahabad University for doing post graduation course after completion of graduation from open university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation from mp bhoj open university and now i want to take admission in pg at allahabaD UNIVERSITY can i take admission there? What is the minimum eligibility criteria followed? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Thanks!
You have completed graduation degree from an Open University, So you are not eligible for regular course in Masters in Allahabad University.

But you can do masters degree in an Open University.
27th June 2016, 09:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Allahabad University for doing post graduation course after completion of graduation from open university?

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in Allahabad University for PG course after completion of your graduation from Open University, there is no such problem in it as Open University is very much recognized nowadays and is accepted widely.

The minimum eligibility requirement for admission is that the candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized board with a minimum of 55% in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?