29th April 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc after completing BSc MLT?

i hv completed b.sc. mlt and nw i want to do m.sc. but i m little confused plz tell me what is sutaible and benifecial for me between microbiology and medical microbiology?

20th March 2014, 04:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do MSc after completing BSc MLT?

You can ofcourse pursue masters degree after completion of graduation degree. You need to atleast score 50 percent or more in the graduation level. You have to fill in the application and continue with the admission procedure as required. Here are some of the universities that offer post graduate degree via correspondence.
* IGNOU
* Madurai Kamaraj University
* Alagappa University
* Delhi University (SOL)
* BR Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
* Andhra University, Vizag
* Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
* Saurashtra University, Rajkot
* Kurukshetra University
* Maharshi Markandeshwar University, Ambala
* Tilak Maharashtra Viyapeeth, Pune
* Mumbai University
21st May 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I am completed bsc MLT 2016 in 60% marks, now I confused which course I choose in bright future give me courses details, fee details and after completing course income?
13th October 2021, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BSCMLT IN KERALA FRM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY. IS THERE ANY COLLEGE IN KERALA OR IN INDIA TO DO THE MSCMLT PG COURSE IN CORRESPONDENCE
13th October 2021, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BSCMLT IN KERALA FRM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY. IS THERE ANY COLLEGE IN KERALA OR IN INDIA TO DO THE MSCMLT PG COURSE IN CORRESPONDENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?