6th March 2023, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.sc in psychology?

I did B.A Psychology now am doing PGD in Child Psychology so am i eligible for M.sc in psychology plz tell me

30th March 2023, 02:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.sc in psychology?

Eligibility criteria required to study M.Sc in Psychology course:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this M.Sc in Psychology course is given below:

Name of the course - M.Sc in Psychology

@ In order to study this course, candidiates must have completed Bachelor's degree in Psychology course from a recognized university or institute.

@ The preferable graduate courses are BA in Psychology or B.Sc in Psychology courses.

@ As you have already completed BA in Psychology course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to study this course. Some of the colleges conduct entrance Examination for getting admission into this course and that you have to qualify to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?