1st March 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Tech in Textile Technology if pursuing 2nd year in Diploma?

Hello everyone, I am doing Diploma course in Textile Technology. This is a 3 years full time diploma course and I am in 2nd year. I don’t want to join only B.Tech. I want to do Integrated course M.Tech in same Textile Technology. So, is this possible for me to do Integrated course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Textile Technology on 10th basis? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing 2nd year in Diploma?
  3. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  4. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  5. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  6. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  7. What should I do after Diploma in Textile technology?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job while pursing B.Tech Fashion technology?
  9. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  10. Are the Diploma In Textile Technology Student Eligible for doing any U.G. course?
  11. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course I can take up after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  13. Can I do B.Tech correspondence course in Textile Technology having 15 years of work experience after Diploma??
  14. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities after completing diploma in March? I am a 3rd year diploma student in Textile Technology
  16. Need guidance for studying correspondence Diploma in Textile Technology?
  17. Is it possible to do graduation course after completion of diploma in textile technology? Which graduation course to opt for?
  18. Am I eligible to study Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Textile holder? Scope and work profile of Petroleum Engineers?
12th March 2018, 06:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Tech in Textile Technology if pursuing 2nd year in Diploma?

Yes, you can join integrated M.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in Textile Technology, there is no problem in it.
Candidates after the completion of class 12th with Science stream from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Integrated M.Tech course.
Candidates can also apply for the same after completing Diploma course in the relevant field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?