10th November 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Management relate course in Post Graduation being a BCom(Accountancy) final year student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BCom(H) with Accountancy in final year. I want to study Management course in Post Graduation. So, I am eligible for doing any Post Graduation course in Management branch.

16th November 2018, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Management relate course in Post Graduation being a BCom(Accountancy) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BCom(H) with Accountancy in final year. I want to study Management course in Post Graduation. So, I am eligible for doing any Post Graduation course in Management branch.

Yes, you are eligible to study Management related courses in Post Graduation being a BCom (Accountancy) graduate. You can study Master of Business Administration or PG Diploma in Management or various other Post Graduate Diploma courses related to management. You should have passed the BCom (Accountancy) with at least 50% marks for studying any one of the above mentioned course. You have to appear for the entrance examination and group discussion to study the MBA or PG Diploma in Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?