10th November 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get MBA admission in Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management?

Hello friends, I am studying Bachelor of Hotel Management in Delhi. After my Bachelors Degree I am interested to join Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management for doing MBA in same field. So, kindly tell me what is the admission procedure for this MBA course in this institute?

16th November 2018, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get MBA admission in Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am studying Bachelor of Hotel Management in Delhi. After my Bachelors Degree I am interested to join Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management for doing MBA in same field. So, kindly tell me what is the admission procedure for this MBA course in this institute?

Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in any stream or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible to study MBA in Hotel Management in Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management. Candidates are admitted to the MBA in Hotel Management in Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management through All India Entrance Examination and Group Discussion. Duration of the MBA in Hotel Management course is 2 years. Candidates can collect the application and prospectus from the college or can download the application from the college website. The Dr. MPS Memorial College of Hotel Management website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?