4th April 2015, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Master of Physical Education through Distance Education if completed Graduation?

Sir,
I have completed Bachelor of Physical Education.
But I want to do my Post Graduation in Distance Mode.
May I go for Master of Physical Education
through Distance Education?

10th April 2015, 08:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Master of Physical Education through Distance Education if completed Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed Bachelor of Physical Education.
Yes, you are eligible for Master of Physical Education.

Those candidates who have completed Bachelor degree in Physical Education from recognized university are eligible for admission in Master of Physical education.

Your age should be above 18 years.
27th September 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Master of Physical Education through Distance Education if completed Graduation?

Can I Complete M.A. Physical Education Through distance education mode after M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry) and B.Ed.(Science & Maths) as I Am in Service
19th June 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a physical education teacher in himachal govt. education department and a graduate from ignou want to do masters in physical education
29th January 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed Bachelor of Physical Education.
what is the procedure of apply for this course?
17th February 2018, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bachelor of Physical Education now want to admission m a in physical education please guide me
22nd July 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

List of university providing Mped in part time or summer course or distance education
30th October 2019, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B Ped. Please provide to list of University M. A. Physical Education
18th March 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a physical education teacher in J&K govt. education department and a graduate from Kashmir University and I want to do Masters in Physical Education through distance mode.May go for it through distance mode.please answer
24th October 2020, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do m. P. Ed from distance education kurkshetra university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?