21st September 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get loan to study through distance education?

I am a student completed 10th..i will join 11 now but may be i will leave as i might be going abroad..but i dont want to leave my studies so will i will get distance education further evn till graduation? I want to study distance eduation with loan. What will i need to do?

16th May 2016, 12:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get loan to study through distance education?

You can get education loan to pursue distance learning course provided you satisfy any of the below mentioned criteria.

- There is good exposure after the course provided by the concerned institute.

- The co-borrower has stable source of income.

You need to approach bank for education loan. Approach the branch manager and have a detailed discussion on the terms and conditions. Act as per instructions from the concerned bank to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?