6th March 2023, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for UGC NET after completing PGD-PPT from CIPET?

Am i eligible for UGC NET after completing PGD-PPT from CIPET? Can i go for ugc net after completing PGD-PPT from CIPET?

6th March 2023, 01:41 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Am i eligible for UGC NET after completing PGD-PPT from CIPET?

UGC NET (University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test) is a national-level exam conducted to determine the eligibility of candidates for the role of Assistant Professor and/or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Indian universities and colleges. The exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the UGC.

To be eligible for UGC NET, candidates should have a Master's degree or its equivalent with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Candidates who are in the final year of their Master's degree or equivalent can also apply for the exam.

In addition to the Master's degree, candidates should also meet the age criteria as specified by the conducting authority. The upper age limit for JRF is 30 years, while there is no age limit for the post of Assistant Professor.

The UGC NET exam consists of two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I is a general aptitude test and consists of 50 multiple-choice questions, each carrying 2 marks. Paper-II consists of 100 multiple-choice questions based on the subject chosen by the candidate. The duration of the exam is 3 hours.

Regarding the education qualification of PGD-PPT from CIPET, it is a diploma-level course in plastics processing and testing. While this course does not make you eligible for UGC NET directly, you can still appear for UGC NET if you have a Master's degree or equivalent with 55% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?