6th March 2023, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligiblefor Masters degree course like MBA or MSc after pursuing PGD or not?

Am I eligiblefor Masters degree course like MBA or MSc after pursuing PGD or not?

6th March 2023, 01:40 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Am I eligiblefor Masters degree course like MBA or MSc after pursuing PGD or not?

Yes, you are generally eligible to pursue a master's degree course such as MBA or MSc after completing a PGD program. However, eligibility criteria may vary depending on the specific university and program you are interested in.

In most cases, a PGD program is considered equivalent to a master's degree and may fulfill the educational requirements for admission to a master's degree program. Some universities may require a minimum grade point average (GPA) or specific prerequisite courses for admission to a master's degree program.

It is recommended that you research the specific eligibility requirements for the master's degree program you are interested in and contact the university's admissions office for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?