4th May 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Available Science related courses in any field after completing B.Sc. Biotechnology?

Hi, I am going to complete my B.Sc Biotechnology next year. I want to know what are the courses in any field related to science which we can do after completing B.Sc Biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Available Science related courses in any field after completing B.Sc. Biotechnology?
  2. Which diploma course should I join after completing BSc Biotech? I am student of TY Biotechnology
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  5. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  6. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  8. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  9. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What shall I do after completion of PCB with 52% of marks?
  11. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  12. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  13. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  14. Career based courses for MSc related to Zoology? How good is Biotechnology or Microbiology field?
  15. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  16. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after completing B.Sc (H) in Instrumentation? Which other courses can I pursue?
  18. Is it possible to apply for Ph.D in psychology after completing masters in biotechnology? -- [New]
21st September 2016, 12:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Available Science related courses in any field after completing B.Sc. Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am going to complete my B.Sc Biotechnology next year. I want to know what are the courses in any field related to science which we can do after completing B.Sc Biotechnology?

The courses after B.Sc Biotechnology are given here;

M.Sc Applied Biotechnology
M.Sc Biotechnology
M.Sc Medical Biotechnology
M.Sc Industrial Biotechnology
M.Sc Plant Biotechnology
M.Sc in Clinical Research
MS in Clinical Research
Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology
Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?