12th January 2023, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

B.E. and MBA - holder can I become professor in Tamil Nadu Governement college?

Hi, I have completed B.E.(Computer Science and Engineering) and MBA(HR - Distance Education - Anna University).

Is this qualification eligible to get professor job in government colleges, Tamilnadu?
If yes, what are all entrance exams I have to opt?

Thank you for your guidance.

14th January 2023, 02:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.E. and MBA - holder can I become professor in Tamil Nadu Governement college?

To become a professor you must have qualified the entrance exam called NET.
14th January 2023, 10:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.E. and MBA - holder can I become professor in Tamil Nadu Governement college?

For becoming a professor, candidate must have completed graduation and postgraduation in relevant subject with atleast 60% marks .
Post this they must complete their PhD degree in relevant stream and subject of their choice.
Thus after MBA , they have to first clear NET/SET entrance exam.
Post completing PhD degree , candidates can choose to become Associate Professor or Professor along with an average salary of INR 4.80 LPA to 6.50 LPA
15th January 2023, 09:02 PM
Shantanubose22

For becoming a lecturer, you will have to write UGC NET exam and clear the same.

>> The exam happens once in a year for PG students.

>> The students who want to pursue Doctorate degree or enter into such profession like Professor or Lecturer in University need to clear this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?