20th June 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Master of Computer Applications in Aliah University?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Aliah University for doing Master of Computer Applications course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Master’s from this university? Please advice me.

22nd June 2019, 09:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Master of Computer Applications in Aliah University?

Yes, it would be beneficial to pursue Master of Computer Applications in Aliah University. As after completion of the course, you will have many career opportunities. Some of the top field of recruitment is given below:-

:-Software Companies
:-Networking Companies
:-Database Management
:-Security and Surveillance Companies
:-School and Colleges
:-Government Agencies

Some of the best job profile offered to Master of Computer Applications graduates is given below:-

:-System Analyst
:-Software Consultant
:-Hardware Engineer
:-Technical Writer
:-Software Developer
22nd June 2019, 11:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Master of Computer Applications in Aliah University?

Yes, it is beneficial to study Master of Computer Applications at Aliah University so as per my suggestion, you should study Master of Computer Applications at Aliah University.

BEST JOB OPPORTUNITY

=> Software Development Companies

=> Schools and Colleges

=> Security and Surveillance Companies

=> Design Support and Data Communications Companies

=> Government Agencies

=> Networking Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?