20th June 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Computer Applications in Aliah University?

Hello everyone, I want to do Master of Computer Applications from Aliah University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

22nd June 2019, 01:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Computer Applications in Aliah University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Master of Computer Applications from Aliah University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to study Master of Computer Applications (MCA) in Aliah University is given below:

Candidates should have passed BSc (Honors) with Mathematics as one of the subject or Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) with at least 45% marks or equivalent grade taken together in Honors / Major subjects from a recognized university

Duration of the Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is 3 years in Aliah University.
22nd June 2019, 06:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Computer Applications in Aliah University?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Master of Computer Application in Aliah University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Master of Computer Application in Aliah University is given below.

Name of the College - Aliah University

Name of the Course - Master of Computer Application

>> You must have completed B.Sc in Mathematics course in order to be eligible. Or Candidates who have passed their Part I and Part II Examination with minimum 45% marks or its equivalent grade taken together in Honours or major subjects to be eligible. Or BCA course from a recognized university are also eligible to pursue this course.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 25 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for official website
22nd June 2019, 09:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for studying Master of Computer Applications in Aliah University is you must passed bachelor degree course in computer applications (BCA) or any related fields with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university.

You can contact the university directly for admission form and other formalities.

Contact Address:-
Aliah University
ll-A/27, Action Area II, Newtown,
Kolkata,
West Bengal 700156
22nd June 2019, 11:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to study Master of Computer Applications in Aliah University is the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to study Master of Computer Applications at Aliah University is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the Aliah University so you should score good marks in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?