6th May 2021, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy for a BPT graduate?

Sir, I have completed BPT course. I want to study more to add more certificate which will help me to get promotion or growth. I would like to do any PG Diploma course in Yoga and Naturopathy. I want to know that this course suits me? Can this certificate gets me any benefit?

7th May 2021, 12:06 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy for a BPT graduate?

Yes, It is beneficial to study PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy for a BPT graduate.

With PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy you can be professional yoga instructor.

This course will be your post graduate diploma in Naturopathy.

You can also work in field of Naturopathy.
7th May 2021, 01:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy for a BPT graduate?

Yes, it is beneficial to study Post Graduation Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy for a BPT graduate. After doing this course one can start their own yoga centers as naturopathy is getting important day by day among people. The scope of employment in this area is wide

Some of the employment areas are given below.

Educational Institutes
Sports Centres
Yoga Centres
Health Clubs
Hotels & Resorts

Some of the Job types are given below.

Massage Therapist
Wellness Consultant
Naturopathy Consultant
Homeopathic Consultant
Natural Medicine Expert
Yoga Teacher
7th May 2021, 11:16 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Dear Friend
Yes you can do any PG diploma course in Yoga and Naturopathy after your BPT Course. After any type of course if we do it’s self for our knowledge and give us skills to learn more. Now a days Yoga and Naturopathy course is on trending and new courses because everyone wants to keep their health safe and secure. So you have more skills and benefits for doing this type of course. This you can do as a regular students from that universities which are offering this type of courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?