30th May 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) from College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st May 2019, 03:59 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana?

The benefits of studying MTech(Soil and Water Engineering) in College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Ludhiana is given below:-

You can start your career as Hydrologists, Research Officer, Soil Conservation Officer, Lecturer or Senior Scientist- Soil Science.

The starting salary would be around 3 lac to 4 lac per annum. However, it keeps increasing as as your experience increases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?