2nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course between M.Sc and MCA after completion of B.Sc? Can I get job after scoring 52% marks in 12th Class?

Dear Sir, I have scored 52% marks in 12th Class and now I am pursuing third year of B.Sc. Which course Can I pursue either MCA or M.Sc after B.Sc? Can I get job with 52% marks in 12th Class as the minimum percentage required is 60%?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course between M.Sc and MCA after completion of B.Sc? Can I get job after scoring 52% marks in 12th Class?
  2. Can I be eligible for MCA after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 65% in 12th, 48% in BSc?
  3. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  4. After BSc I.T. what is better course? Msc I.T, MCA or MBA I.T? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a government college after scoring 38 marks in MCA entrance?
  6. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  7. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  8. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  9. Can I get a government college after scoring 38 marks in MCA entrance exam by Vyapam?
  10. What are the different available options for further studies other than MCA or M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc IT?
  11. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th with 80% marks? -- [New]
  12. Detailed Information regarding MCA course after the completion of BCA?
  13. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  14. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC companies after completino of M.Sc course?
  16. What is the required percentage for BCA student to get admission?
  17. Which is better to study among B.Sc and BCA in respect to job and salaries? Possibility to study MCA after completion of B.Sc?
  18. Is MCA better than MSc? Can I get a job in software if I do MSc? What is the salary package?
3rd August 2016, 05:38 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best course between M.Sc and MCA after completion of B.Sc? Can I get job after scoring 52% marks in 12th Class?

Since, you are familiar with B.Sc better to go for M.Sc after your graduation in B.Sc. There will be entrance exam to get admission for M.Sc course. Your scored 52% in class 12th which is quit low but if you score good marks in graduation & post graduation then can apply for private jobs. For government jobs you do not need to worry about the percentage. But for private companies especially IT companies they ask for 60% marks in 10th,12th,graduation & Post Graduation (If you have the degree). But overall you can get the job easily in private companies but for government jobs you need to prepare for the entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?