16th May 2022, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Which is better GATE Life Science or GATE Biotechnology? Scope of the respective courses?

I'm a B.Tech Biotech graduate so now i have opted 4 GATE but couldn't decide which would be better GATE life science or GATE biotechnology and if any, then why? Also, what are my scopes after GATE life science crack, means can I do M.Tech, if so, then in which branches?

19th May 2022, 01:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better GATE Life Science or GATE Biotechnology? Scope of the respective courses?

°°° Both are equally better depends on your ease in qualifying GATE.
It only depends on your interest like in which stream you are more interested.
My personal recommendation would be biotechnology but if you are strong in chemistry then you can opt for life sciences.
21st May 2022, 02:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better GATE Life Science or GATE Biotechnology? Scope of the respective courses?

--- According to me you should go for GATE exam in biotechnology.

For tracking the GATE exam in biotechnology the two volume books on life sciences from path finder publications is enough.
And for bio processes subject one can consult shular and Kargi. You can also give the online test series from either ProGATE or GATE forum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?