28th June 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Industrial Biotechnology in M.Sc? Differences among them?

Sir,
I am studying in B.Sc with Biotechnology specialization. I want to study M.Sc with same stream. But I have heard about Industrial Biotechnology. Kindly tell me about the differences between them? And please advice me which one is better to do in M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  2. Can a B.Sc in Biotechnology and M.Sc in Industrial Biotechnology study any course in Nutrition? -- [New]
  3. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  4. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  5. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  8. Which is better among Industrial Biotechnology, Food Technology and Industrial Microbiology to study in M.Sc for Biotechnology graduate?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) for Biotechnology graduate?
  10. Place of pursuing Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  13. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  14. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  15. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  16. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  17. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  18. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
30th June 2016, 07:44 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Industrial Biotechnology in M.Sc? Differences among them?

Biotechnology is the use of cells or the products of these cells for the service of human while Industrial Biotechnology deals with the production of these products on industrial level.

Industrial biotechnology is the application of biotechnology to industrial process.
Industrial biotechnology is witnessing good growth worldwide.
so,I suggest you to opt for Industrial biotechnology .
3rd July 2016, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Industrial Biotechnology in M.Sc? Differences among them?

Sir,I wanna know that how many seats are available of plant biotechnology in bhu ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?