29th June 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Clinical Research and Forensic Science being a Biomedical Science graduate?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Sc.(H) in Biomedical Sciences and want to pursue Post Graduation. I am highly confused as what to choose between the two courses which are Clinical Research and Forensic Science. Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutions to study M.sc. in eother Clinical Microbiology or Biomedical Science in Mumbai?
  2. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  3. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  4. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  6. Which subject should I choose after scoring 77% in 12th
  7. Can I study Forensic Science being a Computer Science graduate?
  8. Should I study Forensic Science in Abroad after my 12th science?
  9. Jobs after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  11. Job opportunities in government sector after doing MSc in Biochemistry?
  12. List of institutions to do Clinical Research in distance mode -- [New]
  13. Can I do engineering after doing for BSc Biotechnology?
  14. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  16. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  17. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  18. Which is better between medical biotechnology and general biotechnology?
15th February 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better to study among Clinical Research and Forensic Science being a Biomedical Science graduate?

Hello, I have completed my B.Sc. and i want to pursue Post graduation. I am highly confused as what to choose between the two courses which are Clinical Research and Forensic Science. Please advice me.
18th July 2021, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better to study among Clinical Research and Forensic Science being a Biomedical Science graduate?

Hello,hope you'll are doing good
i have completed my graduation in Bsc.lifescience and i want to pursue post graduation,I am highly confused as what to choose between the two courses
1.Clinical research
2.Forensic science
please advice me and suggest me which colleges will be best
2nd September 2021, 11:17 PM
Minal F

Eligibility:-

Candidates must have 12th passed in Physics chemistry and biology are eligible for Biomedical Science Graduate.

Job Profiles for this :-
Clinical Research
Clinical Data Analyst
Research Scientist
Lab Manager

Clinical Research is a branch of health care Science that determines the safety,and effectiveness of diagnostic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?