25th July 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Campus Interview for MBA(Marketing Management) candidate of Christ Institute of Management Rajkot?

Hi all, I am going to apply for MBA(Marketing Management) course in Christ Institute of Management Rajkot. I would like to know that if I do MBA(Marketing Management) from this institute then what are the campus interview available for me by this institute?

3rd August 2022, 03:07 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Campus Interview for MBA(Marketing Management) candidate of Christ Institute of Management Rajkot?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university can do MBA Marketing Management.

Minimum marks required 55%.

Duration of this is 2 years.

Yes, campus interview is available.
5th August 2022, 06:35 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview for MBA(Marketing Management) candidate of Christ Institute of Management Rajkot?

Yes, campus interview is available for MBA Marketing Management at Christ Institute of Management Rajkot.

The admission procedure to study MBA Marketing Management is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
5th August 2022, 06:47 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, campus interview is available for MBA Marketing Management at Christ Institute of Management Rajkot.

The admission procedure to study MBA Marketing Management is, candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?