25th July 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MDS(Community Dentistry) in St. Joseph Dental College Eluru?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is MDS(Community Dentistry) which is available in St. Joseph Dental College Eluru. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course? Kindly tell me immediately.

3rd August 2022, 03:09 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MDS(Community Dentistry) in St. Joseph Dental College Eluru?

The fee expenses of MDS (Community Dentistry) at St.Joseph Dental College, Eluru is Rs 7 lac per annum.

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed BDS with good marks from a recognized university can do this course.
5th August 2022, 06:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MDS(Community Dentistry) in St. Joseph Dental College Eluru?

The fee expenses of BDS is 4lakhs per annum and for MDS 7 lakhs per annum.

The admission procedure to study MDS (Community Dentistry) is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
5th August 2022, 06:48 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses of MDS Community Dentistry is 7 lakhs per annum whereas for BDS 4 lakhs per annum.

The admission procedure to study MDS Community Dentistry is candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?