23rd November 2016, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Botany holder study M.Sc Marine Biology and Fisheries? Which university/ college will be best for it?

Hello sir, I am B.SC Botany holder and want to study M.Sc Marine Biology and Fisheries. Can I study this course? Which university/ college will be best for it?

24th November 2016, 05:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Botany holder study M.Sc Marine Biology and Fisheries? Which university/ college will be best for it?

I am happy to tell you that definitely a B.Sc Botany Graduate can study M.Sc in Marine Biology and Fisheries, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Biochemistry/ Animal Science/ Microbiology/ Industrial Fish and Fishery from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to pursue the Masters degree course in Fisheries.
Many of the Colleges offer the said course, you can apply in any of them to pursue it as it has a wide scope in future.
18th August 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Botany holder study M.Sc Marine Biology and Fisheries? Which university/ college will be best for it?

Please suggest me the best government colleges and universities in india for MSc in Marine biology.
And please tell that would there be entrance exam for admission or it would be merit based?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?