25th May 2021, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for LLB after MSc instead of using my BSc degree?

Hello, I have less percentages in BSc but higher in MSc, so can I apply for LLB with my MSc degree instead of Bsc.

26th May 2021, 11:36 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I apply for LLB after MSc instead of using my BSc degree?

Yes, You can apply for LLB after MSc instead of using my BSc degree.

You must have completed Graduation/ post graduation with minimum 50% marks.

You will get admission through entrance exam conducted by particular university.

You can also go through CLAT examination.
27th May 2021, 08:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do LLB after completion of your MSc degree as there is no such restriction to acquire double post graduation for graduation which depends upon the interest of individual.
most of universities give admission just on the percentage you have a scored in your graduation of post graduation.

But doing LLB after MSC is quite necessary as line of study is quite a different from each other which will not assist anyone in building your career.
28th May 2021, 01:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to apply for an LLB course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidates who hold the bachelor's degree/Master's are also eligible to do this course and the minimum marks may vary from college to college which you can check before applying. Some universities also conduct entrance tests before admission and the selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in that test. CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is the entrance test which is conducted by the National Law University at a national level in India.
6th June 2021, 06:19 PM
Singhskomal

Hello,
Yes you can apply for LLB with your master degree..if you have less percentage in your bachelor's degree and you get good percentage in you master's degree...you can apply for any course with the help of your master degree..so Don't worry...you are eligible...age limit for LLB are minimum 21 to 45 years...
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?