25th May 2021, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc in Mathematics if already done BCA and MSc in computer science?

Can i do Msc in mathematics Since I have already completed BCA and Msc in Computer science already and willing to opt for mathematics now.

27th May 2021, 12:33 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Mathematics if already done BCA and MSc in computer science?

Yes, You can pursue MSc in Mathematics if already done BCA and MSc in computer science.

You must have passed B.Sc. (Mathematics) or BSc with Mathematics as one subject or any other relevant degree with Mathematics and English as main subjects with a minimum of 60% marks from recognized university to pursue this course.

Reserved category candidate can get admission with minimum 55% marks in graduation.

You will get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.
28th May 2021, 10:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Mathematics if already done BCA and MSc in computer science?

The qualification required to do MSc in Mathematics is a candidate must have done graduation with English and Mathematics as main subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The score may vary from university to university and there is no age limit to apply for this course. Some universities may take the admission test to do this course.

The eligibility may differ from college to college and I request you to check the detail before applying for the course.
6th June 2021, 06:15 PM
Singhskomal

Hello,
Ye you can do m.sc(master's in science) in mathematics you just required bachelor's to get admission in m.sc if you are comfortable with mathematics definitely you should do it...it's very scoping so
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?