24th December 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a computer instructor on the basis of MCA degree?

Hello, my bachelor degree is Electronics & my PG is MCA. I want to become a computer Instructor. If I will do B.Ed means which degree (i.e)my UG or PG will be taken to allot the post?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become permanent Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan being a PGDBM(HR) postgraduate?
  2. How to get a job of web designer after completing BSc computers?
  3. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a job in foreign after doing BCA?
  5. Which course is the best MCA or M.Sc? Which is beneficial for Computer field?
  6. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after passing BCA?
  7. Which Exams I can appear having completed MCA and working in a College as Computer Programmer?
  8. What should I do after completion of graduation in B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  10. Can a B.Sc Economics with Mathematics, Computer and Economics student study MCA or M.Sc IT? Name of other master degree courses related to computer
  11. Ph.D in computer science after MCA from PTU University? Where can I apply for it?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA from Pune University?
  13. Can I go for MCA or CDAC after completing graduation in B.Com? -- [New]
  14. Is it beneficial to study MCA for B.Sc(PCM) candidate? Details of MCA course?
  15. Scholarship to do Ph.D in Computer management or computer science after working as a faculty of MCA course?
  16. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  17. Will i be able to get job in abroad countries after completing my MCA degree?
  18. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
26th December 2016, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a computer instructor on the basis of MCA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my bachelor degree is Electronics & my PG is MCA. I want to become a computer Instructor. If I will do B.Ed means which degree (i.e)my UG or PG will be taken to allot the post?

Yes, you can become a computer instructor on the basis of MCA qualifications. The candidates should have some basic skills and should know c, c++, java, DBMS etc. to become a computer teacher. Each school has their own standards for the teacher recruitment. Mostly the MCA or M.Sc Computer Science candidates will be posted as teacher in Schools and colleges. The B.Ed will be an added advantage to pursue your career in the teaching profession. In some schools the selection will be done through written test and interview. The teaching profession is one of the respectable and self satisfying professions in the society.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?