26th May 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Lecturer if pursuing M.Tech in Computer Vision & Image Processing after completed B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)? Job opportunities for me?

Hi,
I have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering and going to do M.Tech in Computer Vision and Image Processing. Can I get into colleges as a Lecturer if my M.Tech is not from EEE branch itself? I want to know what jobs I can expect?

Related Questions:
  1. DOEACC - C Level Image Processing and Computer Vision Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Suggestion regarding project topics in IISc.
  3. How to do Ph.D in Robotics or Image Processing? I am doing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  4. Is it beneficial to do project on image processing? I am a student of computer engineering in 4th semester
  5. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  6. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  7. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  8. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Digital Speech & Image Proccessing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem- Digital Image Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  11. How to get a job of a lecturer in Delhi? I have done B.Tech ECE
  12. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  14. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  15. Can I get a job of commerce lecturer after completing M.Com degree?
  16. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  18. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
30th December 2017, 12:00 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer if pursuing M.Tech in Computer Vision & Image Processing after completed B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)? Job opportunities for me?

I am sorry to say that you cannot become a Lecturer in a particular College after the completion of M.Tech in the above mentioned stream.
To become a lecturer in a particular college, candidates must have to complete their Ph.D course in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Candidates must have to score a minimum of 55% of marks in the Masters degree to be eligible for Ph.D course.

Below I have mentioned some of the research fields where you can apply if you take research as your career.
  • Robotics
  • Signal processing
  • Pattern recognition
  • Control theory
  • Artificial intelligence
  • Face Recognition
  • Image Deblurring and Dehazing
  • Underwater Imaging
  • Depth Estimation of Dynamic Scenes
  • Compressed Imaging
  • Rolling-shutter cameras
  • Image Splicing
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?