16th February 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my career in Execution field after PG Environmental engineering?

If i complete my post graduation in Environmental engg , then shall i be able to continue my career in execution field?

Related Questions:
  1. Career options in environmental engineering? What is the salary offered?
  2. Should I take environmental engineering at college level after passing 10th? Which engineering field should I take up to get into environmental engineering in PG level?
  3. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  4. Can I do masters in Environmental Engineering after Chemical Engineering? How to get admission? Is it through GATE? Girls have any career opportunity in the field of chemical engineering?
  5. Can I have M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after passing first year in EEE?
  6. Which are the better career options in Indore City for me if I am not interested to continue in Biology field after doing 12th in Biology?
  7. Is GUJCET necessary for admission in LD College? Career in government sector after BE Environmental Engineering?
  8. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  9. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  10. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  11. How to pursue career in the field of marine engineering? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineeirng
  12. How many exams are there after passing 12th?
  13. What are the career options available in IT field?
  14. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  15. Is there environmental engg in any IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream
  17. What are the options available after 12th in Non Medical except B.Tech?
  18. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
7th March 2014, 07:04 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I continue my career in Execution field after PG Environmental engineering?

Yes,you can of course continue your career again in the execution field.And I think you might have got experience in the execution field.Of course there will be good number of jobs available with the qualification of environmental engineering.But as you are with the execution field experience you can very easily get more and more experience in the same field.

Masters degree is the highest degree.So you can obviously go for the various job fields with your qualification in Environmental engineering.And apart from the execution field you can try out a new various different industries.So that you may also experience another various kinds of the jobs.Qualified candidate may be required to do construct,design and maintain waste management systems.

You may find your good career in research centers,government departments,NGO’s,and some more so that you can improve the green development.As you are with the masters degree you can work for the government built assessment committees.You may be required to do some research oriented programs.So if you still interested you can also pursue your PhD.You may from the first month itself can earn Rs.12000/- to Rs.15000/-.There is a shortage of trained professionals.But the departments need many number of candidates like you.So I would recommend you to go for the Environmental side fields also.So that you may experience work in the Environmental field jobs as well as execution jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?