16th February 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Streams I can apply with 41% in graduation? In which good colleges can I get admission?

I am doing my graduation in English from calcutta university. I am in my final year , my results have not come according to my expectations. Have sent for review but at the moment I have 41%. Which are the streams I can apply to with this marks, post graduation? I have a special interest in journalism. How do I prepare myself from it at the moment? What are the good colleges and the process to seek admission?

7th March 2014, 07:02 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Streams I can apply with 41% in graduation? In which good colleges can I get admission?

You have got very less percentage 41% of marks so far.But there are some good college and accept the scores.Some colleges only need the candidates must have passed Bachelor degree or Graduation.So as you are any how interested in doing Post graduation courses in Journalis,you may proceed further.

Some of the post graduation courses include Graduate Diploma in Journalism,Master of Journalism Post graduate certificate in Journalism,Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass communication with honours,Post graduate diploma in Journalism and more.Generally while doing these courses you may be dealt with the Introduction to journalism studies,doing research,international communications and journalism,Mediatised conflicts,political communication and more.Some other modules include New Media and Politics,Media Law,Global crisis reporting,Reporting health and science,Development communications,International relations and more.

Some of the top most college of Journalism are The Asian College of Journalism,The Indian Institute of Journalism and new media,Mudra Institute of communications,The Indian Institute of Mass communication,Symbiosis Institute of Mass communication,Pune;The Xavier Institute of communications;Manorama school of communication;AJK Mass communication;International Media Institute of India,Noida;The Times school of Journalism and more.You may get in to the industries such as infrastructure,technological,educational,sports fields and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?