9th September 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Pharm after my B.Sc nutrition degree?

As i m doing my bsc in nutrition and i wanna do my masters in pharmacy is it possible to do my masters in pharmacy? or i have to do my masters in nutrition its self? Will it be good or not? What is the scope in future? Can you please guide me soon?

10th September 2016, 02:11 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Pharm after my B.Sc nutrition degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As i m doing my bsc in nutrition and i wanna do my masters in pharmacy is it possible to do my masters in pharmacy? or i have to do my masters in nutrition its self? Will it be good or not? What is the scope in future? Can you please guide me soon?

Sorry, you are not eligible to do M.Pharm after B.Sc in Nutrition course. For admission to M.Pharm course, the candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (B.Pharm) from a recognized university with at least 50% marks. Preference will be given to GATE / GPAT qualified candidates. So it is not possible to study M.Pharm after B.Sc Nutrition course. You can do M.Sc Nutrition course or M.Sc Food Science and Nutrition or PG Diploma in Nutrition etc.
10th September 2016, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Pharm after my B.Sc nutrition degree?

No, you can't do M.Pharma on the basis of B.Sc nutrition degree course. For M.Pharma, you need to have B.Pharma qualification from an AICTE approved institution.

On the basis of B.Sc nutrition, you can only pursue M.Sc course. M.Pharma is a professional course, which don't allow admission to other stream graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?