22nd December 2021, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MA in Hindi without doing BA in Hindi?

Sir, i have finished my post graduation in french. I listen to my some friends that if once i have finished my post graduation then i can do another post graduation in any subject ex= in graduation it was B.A HONS FRENCH, then M.A in FRENCH,, so can i do M.A in HINDI without doing B.A in hindi.
i will be very thankful to you sir
please reply

23rd December 2021, 05:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MA in Hindi without doing BA in Hindi?

Yes, you can do MA in Hindi without doing BA in Hindi.

Eligibility criteria for MA in Hindi:-

The MA Hindi eligibility criteria include students who have passed undergraduate courses with 50% of marks from a recognized college. Additionally, the students need to give entrance exams that are conducted by the colleges or at a national level. The MA Hindi age limit is flexible, therefore, everyone can apply for this.
23rd December 2021, 10:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have finished my post graduation in french. I listen to my some friends that if once i have finished my post graduation then i can do another post graduation in any subject ex= in graduation it was B.A HONS FRENCH, then M.A in FRENCH,, so can i do M.A in HINDI without doing B.A in hindi.
i will be very thankful to you sir
please reply
No, you can't do M.A in Hindi.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Hindi from a recognized University are eligible for M.A in Hindi course.

Your age should be above 21 years.
24th December 2021, 07:11 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I do MA in Hindi without doing BA in Hindi?

Applicants for MA in Hindi courses must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% in aggregate from a recognized University. It is preferable to have a bachelor's degree or BA in Hindi but not compulsory to have done graduation with Hindi subject. The average salary ranges from INR 2 - 4 Lakh per annum.
24th December 2021, 10:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not to do MA in hindi because it's compulsory to have a hindi as a subject in your graduation papers.

It also may be as Main Indian Language as this requirement you are not eligible to do MA with Hindi.

Candidates those who have completes their BA studying Hindi as a subject from a recognized university are eligible to opt for MA degree course.
25th December 2021, 09:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MA in Hindi without doing BA in Hindi.
It is not compulsory to have Bachelor degree in same subject to pursue Master's.
You have to clear entrance test (if required) and have to submit documents whenever required.
27th December 2021, 03:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not do M.A in Hindi without doing B.A in Hindi. Because to pursue M.A in Hindi, you should have studied Hindi as one of the subjects in your Graduation and should have completed your Graduation with a minimum aggregate of 50%. So even if you have studied Hindi as a General Subject, you are eligible to pursue M.A. Hindi.
27th December 2021, 07:33 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

No,you can't do MA In Hindi if you have not BA in Hindi ,you have to take Hindi Subject in graduation to do post graduation .
28th December 2021, 12:14 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For doing post graduation in hindi , one must have taken hindi in their UG program.
It may also be taken as main language.
Must have secured atleast 55% marks in their graduation.
One has to go through entrance exam for getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?