29th December 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after B.A in history?

I completed my B.A with 70%. My subjects are history, Sociology and Urdu. Can I do MBA in which field and scope of that course. Apart from that what is best and good for my future can you help me? Please reply soon. (Thank you).

30th December 2016, 01:58 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after B.A in history?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can do MBA after the completion of your BA course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBA course.
30th December 2016, 11:10 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

After completing the graduation a student become eligible to face MBA entrance exam.If you clear the exam then will get the college or institute to take admission.Chose the best subject which you can understand.
30th December 2016, 05:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.A with 70%. My subjects are history, Sociology and Urdu. Can I do MBA in which field and scope of that course. Apart from that what is best and good for my future can you help me? Please reply soon. (Thank you).

Yes, you can do MBA after BA in History. The candidates after completion of graduation in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for MBA. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the entrance test like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP etc. Most of the institutions accept CAT examination for the admission to MBA. There are various specializations available in MBA like Finance, Marketing, Operations, IT, HR, Retail etc. You can choose any one of the specializations given above. The job opportunities are higher for the candidates who have passed the course through a reputed institution like IIMs, Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi, S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research etc.
30th December 2016, 07:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After completion of B.A in history, you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT
XAT
SNAP
JMET
MH-CET
CMAT

You can choose MBA in Finance for better future.
30th December 2016, 09:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration) course after completion of B.A in History course. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this MBA course is "Graduate Degree" or any bachelor degree from a recognized university. As Bachelor of Arts course is the Graduation, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this MBA course.
30th December 2016, 10:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

MBA after B.A in History :-

Yes, you are eligible for study MBA after B.A in History.

Minimum eligibility for MBA:-

Graduation pass from a recognised University.

Graduation pass with 50% marks .

Minimum age 21 years.

No age limit for MBA .

You can apply for MAT/ CAT exam for MBA course.
31st December 2016, 12:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Yes, of course, you are definitely eligible for MBA Course after BA Course. To get admission for MBA Course in reputed College then you should get Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in your bachelor degree to get MBA admission in reputed universities.
29th July 2018, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I have 50% cgpa in 10th class and I have 48% marks in 12th class and I pursuing B.A from SOL DU

Can I do MBA

Can I achieve aa good IIM please guidance me
1st August 2018, 07:59 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
The basic eligibility for MBA at academic level is having a graduation degree. B.A. with 70% is sufficient and enough for the same. Among MBA you can choose from Finance, Marketing, HR according to you interests in that particular field. There are lot of other fields as well.
10th August 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for MBA entrance examinations without coching for a student after BA history
3rd August 2020, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA directly after BA History
7th September 2021, 10:05 PM
Minal F

For MBA,
Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream or equivalent with minimum 60%marks from a recogniszed university.

MBA Entrance exam:-

CAT
CMAT
XAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?