12th January 2023, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after BA honours?

I have done my graduation through distance or correspondence college not through regular. So I want ask you that I am eligible for Mba after ba honours in english

13th January 2023, 09:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after BA honours?

Eligibility Criteria required to do MBA course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to study MBA course is given below,

Name of the Course - Master of Business Administration (MBA)

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 50% marks.

>> If you have done Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or institute then I can say that you will be eligible pursue this course because of the recognition of the college. In such cases, your Graduation course will also be valid.

>> Hence, I can say that you will be eligible to pursue MBA course.
14th January 2023, 01:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

MBA can be persued after BA.
Those who have completed graduation from a recognised board with atleast 55% and above marks are eligible for admission.
Admission is usually granted on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
It's essential to get atleast 50% marks in graduation to appear for entrance exam like
CAT
GRE
GMAT
XAT
SNAP etc
14th January 2023, 07:59 PM
Shantanubose22

Yea, you can pursue MBA after completing a bachelor's in any stream be it Arts, Commerce or Science.

It is essential to get a minimum of 50% in the undergraduate degree to apply for various MBA entrance exams like – CAT 2020, GRE, GMAT, XAT, SNAP, etc.
14th January 2023, 11:44 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, MBA can be pursued after Arts, Commerce or Science stream. You must score at least 50% in order to apply for different MBA entrance exams.
15th January 2023, 01:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MBA after completing a bachelor's in any stream be it Arts, Commerce or Science.
It is essential to get a minimum of 50% in the undergraduate degree to apply for various MBA entrance exams like - CAT, GMAT, XAT, SNAP etc.
15th January 2023, 02:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBA after BA honours.

After completing a bachelor's degree in any stream be it Arts, Commerce or Science.

It is essential to get a minimum of 50% in the undergraduate degree to apply for various MBA entrance exams like :- CAT, GMAT, XAT, SNAP etc.
15th January 2023, 03:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and the minimum education required for pursuing the same degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed B.A.(Hons.) in English degree course in distance mode of education, you are eligible for pursuing MBA degree course if your university is recognized by UGC for offering distance education programs.
15th January 2023, 06:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA course from a recognised university.

MBA is two year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you can appear in the examination conducted for getting admission in premiere institutions in MBA course. No, upper age limit to pursue the course.
15th January 2023, 08:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in MBA course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in MBA course after B.A English.

CAT and GMAT is conducted for admission in the course.So, prepare for the examination to secure better percentile in the examination.
16th January 2023, 07:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue MBA course. The basic minimum eligibility to pursue MBA course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The required aggregate to appear in various entrance examination conducted for admission in MBA course is 50% and relaxation for reserved category.
17th January 2023, 06:00 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBA after BA Honours.

Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university to study MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?