12th January 2023, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA in good college if I've completed ug in distance mode?

Hi I've completed my bcom from distance mode/correspondence will i be able to do my MBA from good college. Will there be any issues with my admission. Hoping to get replies

13th January 2023, 01:32 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in good college if I've completed ug in distance mode?

There are various good colleges that offer admission to students on the basis of CAT score.
The cutoff varies every year.
Thus those who have completed graduation through distance mode are eligible for MBA.
Some colleges also conduct their own entrance exam for admission.
Those who qualify the exam are selected and are called for interview.
Once they qualify interview round , they get confirmed admission.
15th January 2023, 11:56 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and the minimum education required for pursuing the same degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed B.Com. degree even in distance mode of education, you are eligible for pursuing MBA degree course if your university is approved by UGC or DEC or any other equivalent regulatory body for offering a distance education program.
15th January 2023, 02:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with bachelor degree from a recognised university in regular or distance mode are eligible to apply for the entrance examination conducted to get admission in MBA course.

There will be no issue in getting the admission. So, you can apply for entrance examination conducted for admission in the course in premier institutions.
15th January 2023, 07:08 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

As ,you have done graduation from a distance mode you can do MBA in a good college.

Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university.
15th January 2023, 07:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Graduation in distance mode is valid to apply for MBA course. So, you are eligible to apply for entrance examination conducted to get admission in the course.

There will be no issue in getting admission if completed the bachelor degree in distance mode.
15th January 2023, 08:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You will get admission in good colleges on the basis of CAT, GMAT score.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate and relaxation for reserved category.

There will be no issue in getting the admission for the reason of having bachelor degree in distance mode.
15th January 2023, 09:42 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes you eligible to apply for all MBA colleges irrespective of whether your undergraduate degree is distance or regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?