12th January 2023, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I wanna admit in top government mba college when l should have to fill the CAT form?

I will pass B.Com in may 2014 with approx. 70% marks. Now i waana do mba from any top ranked govt college. Plase tell me about entress for mba. Tell me about fee also. I wanna know when will the entrss occur. For this entress when i have to fill up form of this entress . Plz guide me.

15th January 2023, 01:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I wanna admit in top government mba college when l should have to fill the CAT form?

To get admission in a top business college like IIMs,etc. to pursue MBA or PGDM course, you are required to qualify CAT (Common Aptitude Test).

CAT application forms are made available at the start of August and application continues till the mid of September every year in general. Also, the examination is held on the last Sunday of November or on the first Sunday of December.

As far as the details about the fee structure then there is very much variation in the same with varying college. So, you can check the college website for exact details.
15th January 2023, 06:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I wanna admit in top government mba college when l should have to fill the CAT form?

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course.

The application form for the examination will be released in the month of August 2023.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination. Candidates after qualifying in the examination eligible to get admission in premiere institutions in MBA course.
15th January 2023, 08:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CAT is conducted for admission in MBA course in various colleges.

The application form for the examination will be released in the month of August.

The examination is conducted in the month of December 2023. So, you can prepare for the examination till then and apply for the examination once application is released.
15th January 2023, 09:44 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, an entry to the MBA world requires the candidates to appear for entrance exams of which the most popular is the CAT or Common Admission Test.

The CAT Score allows the candidate to be eligible for most of the top B-Schools in India including the IIMs which hold the CAT Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?