13th December 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA(Port & Shipping Management) after completing BBA(H) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MBA(Port & Shipping Management) as I am a student of BBA(H), so I will be able to do this MBA(Port & Shipping Management)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th December 2018, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA(Port & Shipping Management) after completing BBA(H) course?

Yes, you can apply for MBA admission in any stream, if you have got BBA degree with 50% marks from a recognized university in India. Just make sure you have a good score in entrance exam.

There are many MBA entrance exams available for you. All you have to do is, be well prepared for it and then perform well in the GD/PI round to get admission at your choice of college and stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?