4th May 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) after completing BTech(Electrical Engineering) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) as I am a student of BTech(Electrical Engineering), so I will be able to do this MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

7th May 2019, 09:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) after completing BTech(Electrical Engineering) course?

Yes, you can certainly apply for M.Tech in Electronic Systems Design Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the M.Tech in Electronic Systems Design Engineering is B.Tech in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university with a valid GATE score.

You must have to attempt the GATE examination to get admission in best engineering colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?