26th May 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?

Hello guys,
I have completed my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering course. I have planned study M.Tech from Amrita University. Please mention the best jobs and about the salary in India and Abroad from the below mentioned course-
M.Tech in Automotive Systems
M.Tech in Thermal Science and Energy Systems
M.Tech in Engineering Design
M.Tech in Manufacturing Design
M.Tech in Renewable Energy Systems.

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope of Energy Auditor/Manager in Abroad? Is B.E. in Electrical valid for Abroad?
  2. How to study in abroad for Ph.D? I have completed M.Tech in Energy System
  3. Difference between energy auditor & energy manager? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Jobs in India and abroad and expected salary after M.Sc(IT)?
  5. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  6. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  8. Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course?
  9. How to get job after M.Tech in renewable energy based private companies?
  10. Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?
  11. What type of job will I get after doing M.E in Energy Engineering? Is there any exam for Energy Engineering?
  12. Job opportunities in abroad for BSc Agriculture?
  13. How much salary package should I expect after completing M.Tech in Energy Studies? What work area should I select?
  14. What should I do after completing B.tech?
  15. Is there any online course on Energy Auditing?
  16. Summer internship at IISC, Bangalore for student of M.Sc-Ph.D in Energy Science? any project related to Energy (solar) applications? Other institutes?
  17. Universities providing Wind Energy or Renewable Energy through Distance Education?
  18. What are the job opportunities in India or Abroad? I have just completed B.Tech in E&C and want to take the course in VLSI Design/Verification
10th April 2023, 02:15 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?

After completing M.Tech in Automotive Systems, Thermal Science and Energy Systems, Engineering Design, Manufacturing Design, or Renewable Energy Systems, you can expect to find job opportunities both in India and abroad. Here are some potential career paths and expected salaries:
  • M.Tech in Automotive Systems: As an automotive engineer, you could work for companies involved in the design, development, production, and testing of vehicles and their components. Job roles may include automotive design engineer, vehicle dynamics engineer, powertrain engineer, and manufacturing engineer. In India, you can expect to earn an average salary of around 6-8 lakhs per annum, while in countries like the USA, Canada, and Germany, salaries can range between $70,000 to $120,000 per annum.
  • M.Tech in Thermal Science and Energy Systems: With this degree, you can look for job opportunities in the energy sector, working for companies that specialize in the design and operation of thermal power plants, renewable energy systems, and other related areas. You can also work in research and development roles focused on improving energy efficiency and reducing environmental impact. In India, you can expect to earn an average salary of around 4-7 lakhs per annum, while in countries like the USA, Canada, and Australia, salaries can range between $60,000 to $100,000 per annum.
  • M.Tech in Engineering Design: This degree can qualify you for a range of job roles focused on designing and developing new products and systems. You can work for companies in industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, and electronics, among others. Job roles may include product design engineer, CAD/CAM engineer, project manager, and research engineer. In India, you can expect to earn an average salary of around 5-8 lakhs per annum, while in countries like the USA, Canada, and Germany, salaries can range between $70,000 to $120,000 per annum.
  • M.Tech in Manufacturing Design: With this degree, you can work for companies involved in the design and development of manufacturing processes and systems. You may also work in research and development roles focused on improving manufacturing efficiency and reducing costs. Job roles may include manufacturing engineer, production manager, quality control engineer, and research engineer. In India, you can expect to earn an average salary of around 4-7 lakhs per annum, while in countries like the USA, Canada, and Germany, salaries can range between $70,000 to $110,000 per annum.
  • M.Tech in Renewable Energy Systems: This degree can qualify you for job opportunities in the renewable energy sector, working for companies involved in the design, development, and implementation of solar, wind, hydro, and other renewable energy systems. You can also work in research and development roles focused on improving the efficiency and reliability of these systems. In India, you can expect to earn an average salary of around 4-6 lakhs per annum, while in countries like the USA, Canada, and Australia, salaries can range between $60,000 to $100,000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?