19th January 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MVSc(Veterinary Surgery and Radiology) after completing BVSc course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MVSc in Veterinary Surgery and Radiology as I am a student of BVSc, so I will be able to do this MVSc(Veterinary Surgery and Radiology)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th January 2019, 01:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MVSc(Veterinary Surgery and Radiology) after completing BVSc course?

=> Master of Veterinary Science in Veterinary Surgery and Radiology is a post graduation course.

=> The duration of Master of Veterinary Science in Veterinary Surgery and Radiology course is 2 years.

=> The candidate should have passed BVSc course in the relative field from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do MVSc(Veterinary Surgery and Radiology) after completing BVSc course.
31st January 2019, 04:36 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MVSc(Veterinary Surgery and Radiology) after completing BVSc course?

Yes, you can pursue MVSc (Veterinary Surgery and Radiology) after completing BVSc course.

Eligibility to study MVSc (Veterinary Surgery and Radiology) are as follows:-
Candidate must have done MBBS/ BDS/ DMS/ DHMS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BASM/ BEMS/ BIAMS/ BNYT/ BATS/ BUMS/ BPT/ B.Pharm/ BVSc from a recognised university with at least 55% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?