23rd January 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and qualification required to study MDes in NIFT for Mathematics Honours student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a 3rd year BSc student of Mathematics Honours. But I'm interested in Fashion Designing. So I wish to do MDes in NIFT campus. I want to know the qualification required and my eligibility for this course?

29th January 2019, 09:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and qualification required to study MDes in NIFT for Mathematics Honours student?

Eligibility and qualification required to study MDes in NIFT are as follows.

Candidates must have passed bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute / University.
Or
Candidates must hold a undergraduate Diploma of minimum 3 years duration from NIFT / NID to be eligible to pursue MDes in NIFT.

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.nift.ac.in/apply-pg-programme
31st January 2019, 04:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and qualification required to study MDes in NIFT for Mathematics Honours student?

Eligibility and qualification required to study M.Des in NIFT for Mathematics honours students are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university of India.
Candidate must have qualified NIFT entrance examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?