13th April 2022, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any post graduation course with my present score?

I am a degree holder in Sociology and have scored 44%. I am willing to do my post graduation In kochi now. Am I eligible for the same? Can i get any post graduation course with my present score?

14th April 2022, 12:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get any post graduation course with my present score?

Yes, you can get a post-graduation course with 44% marks in your graduation. Normally to do any Master's degree course you should have a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate but there is always a possibility. The minimum score varies from university to university so you need to search those universities and as per your interest and the field which you want to choose as per your academic profile you can take admission.
15th April 2022, 12:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure varies with course, college and university. So, you can visit the official website to get the detail information about the admission procedure.

Candidates with qualifying marks are eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in the entrance examination eligible to get the admission in the course.
15th April 2022, 05:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

There are less chances of you getting admission in any post graduate degree with 44% marks.

You can try for some private institution for admission purpose.
May be they can provide you admission, if they have vacancy.
15th April 2022, 07:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility to pursue the post graduation course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The other criteria such as discipline and aggregate varies with colleges and universities. So, you are eligible to get admission in post graduation. For the detail information visit the official website of the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?