1st October 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study MTech(Nanotechnology) in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering?

Hello, I want to take admission in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering as I am interested to pursue MTech(Nanotechnology) course. Please tell me for this course I can get an education loan? I need an education loan for this course. Please tell me asap.

5th October 2019, 12:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MTech(Nanotechnology) in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering?

Yes, you can certainly apply for education loan to pursue Master of Technology (Nanotechnology) in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering. However, you would need to contact the Bank which you want to get the loan.

The duration of Master of Technology (Nanotechnology) in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering would be of 2 years and is full time.

You can visit the website http://akceng.tripod.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?