1st October 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How many MTech(Nanotechnology) seats are available in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering?

Hi, I want to secure admission to study MTech(Nanotechnology) in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering. Kindly tell me how many seats are available for this particular course in this college? Please tell me about the seats availability asap.

5th October 2019, 12:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Nanotechnology) seats are available in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering?

The number of seats available for Master of Technology (Nanotechnology) in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering is 45.

The admission to pursue Master of Technology (Nanotechnology) in Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering is on the basis of GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering) score card.

You can visit the website http://akceng.tripod.com/ for more admission related details.

Contact Address:-

Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering
Srivilliputhur, Virudhunagar Dt.
Anand Nagar, Krishnankoil - 626190,
Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?