30th March 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Pharmaceutics in Andhra University with 171 rank in GPAT?

Sir,
My GPAT rank is 171. Can I get Pharmaceutics seat in M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Please do clarify me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  2. How to join in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics branch after scoring 4000 GPAT rank? Best colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  3. List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?
  4. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  5. List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?
  6. Can I get the admmission in Osmania Univesity with GPAT 538 rank?
  7. Can I get a seat in any university in AP with Pharmaceutics or Pharmacology Branch after scoring 1137 in GPAT? I have scored 130
  8. GPAT rank for M.Pharm in night college session at andhra university
  9. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  10. Scholarships for GPAT qualified persons?
  11. Will there be any chance for me to get admission in Andhra University with a rank of 758 in GPAT Exam for the year 2012?
  12. List of colleges of pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  13. What is PGECET? How is it different from GPAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where can I expect a seat in AP after scoring 2765 in GPAT? Any chance to get a seat in AP university? List of top colleges where I can get a seat?
  15. How to get admission through GPAT exam after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?
  16. List of colleges I can apply for Ceutics and Pharmaceutical analysis with GPAT rank 5916 in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  18. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
4th April 2016, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Pharmaceutics in Andhra University with 171 rank in GPAT?

Yes, 171 in GPAT is a very good rank and you can surely expect admission in your choice of university or college. Most of the GPAT qualifiers go for NIPER JEE and some don't consider doing higher studies.

Therefore, you definitely have a good chance of admission in top university with stipend which will be sponsored by AICTE.
15th August 2019, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Pharmaceutics in Andhra University with 171 rank in GPAT?

Can I get M.ph (Research & analysis) in Andhra University with 1116 rank in GPAT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?