5th December 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get reputed job in HSBC Bank after completing MBA(Banking) from Adam Smith Institute of Management Chandigarh?

Hello Sir, I am getting admission in Adam Smith Institute of Management Chandigarh for MBA(Banking) course. I want to get job in HSBC Bank after completing this course. So, can I get reputed job in this Bank after completing this course from this institute?

6th March 2023, 03:15 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Can I get reputed job in HSBC Bank after completing MBA(Banking) from Adam Smith Institute of Management Chandigarh?

Getting a job in HSBC Bank after completing an MBA in Banking from Adam Smith Institute of Management Chandigarh will depend on several factors such as your performance during the course, your work experience, and the job market at the time of your graduation.

While Adam Smith Institute of Management Chandigarh is a recognized institute and offers a good MBA program, it is not possible to guarantee a job in any particular company or organization. You will have to work hard to build your skills, gain experience, and network in the banking industry to improve your chances of landing a job in HSBC Bank or any other reputed bank.

It is recommended that you research the job market in the banking industry, understand the skills and qualifications that are in demand, and tailor your education and experience accordingly. This will increase your chances of getting a job in HSBC Bank or any other reputed bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?