29th October 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study regular MTech for a BHEL employee?

Hello Sir, I am a BTech Mechanical Engineering and I have completed my Graduation from Jadavpur University. I have already secured job in BHEL. Now, I want to give GATE because I want to do MTech along with my job. So, it is possible for me to do job and study regular MTech course?

6th March 2023, 04:14 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Possibility to study regular MTech for a BHEL employee?

It is possible to study MTech while working at BHEL, but it can be challenging to balance both. You may need to adjust your work schedule and be prepared to devote a significant amount of time to your studies. It is important to check with your employer to see if they offer any flexibility or support for employees pursuing higher education. Additionally, you may want to consider part-time or evening MTech programs offered by universities that cater to working professionals.

Here are some things to consider:
  • Check with your employer: Before applying for an MTech program, it is important to check with your employer to see if they have any policies or restrictions regarding employees pursuing higher education. Some companies may offer tuition reimbursement or other support for employees pursuing advanced degrees.
  • Choose a flexible program: Look for an MTech program that offers flexible scheduling options, such as evening or weekend classes, online coursework, or part-time enrollment. This will allow you to continue working while pursuing your degree.
  • Plan your time carefully: Balancing work and school can be challenging, so it is important to plan your time carefully. Make a schedule that includes dedicated study time, and be sure to communicate with your employer and instructors to ensure that you are able to meet your obligations at work and school.
  • Seek support: Pursuing an MTech degree while working can be challenging, so it is important to seek support from friends, family, and colleagues. You may also want to consider joining a study group or seeking tutoring if you need additional help with your coursework.

Overall, with careful planning and time management, it is possible to pursue a regular MTech course while working at BHEL. Good luck with your studies!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?