11th October 2022, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MTech after 9 years of completing my MCA?

Hi this is danny i want to join Mtech in year of 2012-2013, can i join please clarify my doubt.

13th October 2022, 02:09 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MTech after 9 years of completing my MCA?

Yes, you can join MTech after 9 years of completing MCA. The gap doesn't matter. The only thing which matters is your GATE rank and how well you are able to handle the interview.
14th October 2022, 10:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who have completed their BE/BTech with a valid score in GATE are eligible for the ME/MTech degree course. Candidates who have completed a 5-year course in Science or Applied Science resulting in a Master of Science degree award are also eligible for the Master of Engineering course. For admission to ME/MTech, you need to pass the GATE entrance examination and there are no specific age criteria. You can also check the eligibility criteria from the college office where you wish to do your MTech course.
15th October 2022, 10:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

M.Tech is Master in Technology. The eligibility to get admission in two year course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in technology/ M.Sc/M.C.A etc from a recognised institutions.

GATE is conducted for admission in the premier institutions. Gap year is no bar to get admission in the course. So, on the basis of your qualification you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in it eligible to get admission in the course.
15th October 2022, 06:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit to pursue M.Tech course. It is two year course.

Candidates with MCA qualification are eligible to appear in the GATE and get admission in M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?