28th September 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i opt wildlife field in M.Sc. after studying Microbiology?

Sir/Madam, I am pursuing my B.Sc in Microbiology with my main subject Microbiology, subsidary Botany. I have also had Zoology , Env. Science, Biodiversity and Nutrition & Dietics in F.Y. I am very much interested in Wildlife Science. Can i go for M.Sc Wildlife? Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  2. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  3. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  4. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  5. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  6. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  7. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  9. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  10. What should I do to opt for MSc Microbiology? How can I do Ph.D later?
  11. Is Medical Microbiology a non reliable field?
  12. Books to be referred for MSc Wildlife entrance exam?
  13. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  14. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  17. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  18. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
30th September 2015, 07:51 AM
Sam James

Default Re: Can i opt wildlife field in M.Sc. after studying Microbiology?

For going to wildlife Science it was better to go for BSc.Zoology. Any way that doesn't seem to be a big problem since you studied Zoology as your sub.

Clear JAM test @IIT to get MSc from premiere institutes.
1st October 2015, 07:45 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i opt wildlife field in M.Sc. after studying Microbiology?

Yes, you can definitely opt M.Sc in Wildlife after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology. As you are studying Microbiology in which you have studied Zoology as a subject. So, there should not be a big problem if you pursue Wildlife as a Master's degree course.
Just complete your Graduation and go for post graduation after completing it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?