18th November 2016, 12:00 AM

Can I pursue MBA in Hospital Administration after completing B.Sc ITM (honors)? Can I get admission without giving entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am Akshaya and I have completed B.Sc ITM (honors). I want to do MBA in Hospital Administration course so I want to know an I pursue MBA in Hospital Administration with such criteria? Can I get admission without giving entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  3. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  4. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  5. Is it possible to pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors scoring 60% marks? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to become a software engineer after BSc ITM? Should I do MBA or MCA after BSc?
  7. How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student
  8. Eligibility for B.Tech from ITM, Gurgaon? Is there a separate entrance exam for ITM? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  10. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture after completing B.Sc Botany Honors?
  12. Which is best among MBA in hospital administration and MBA in healthcare management after completion of M.Sc course?
  13. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  14. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  15. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Botany (honors) except M.Sc?
  16. Is there any scope in MBA Hospital Administration? Best college in terms of placement? Which entrance exam to give?
  17. What is best after BDS other than MDS?
  18. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
1st February 2017, 04:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA in Hospital Administration after completing B.Sc ITM (honors)? Can I get admission without giving entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected Sir, I am Akshaya and I have completed B.Sc ITM (honors). I want to do MBA in Hospital Administration course so I want to know an I pursue MBA in Hospital Administration with such criteria? Can I get admission without giving entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can pursue MBA in Healthcare Management course after completion of B.Sc Information Technology & Management (ITM). The course is eligible for those who have obtained a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 50% marks and above. The course can be studied in School of Management, Manipal University, without any entrance examination. The admission to the MBA in Healthcare Management in Manipal University will be done through Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The duration of the course will be two years. Candidates after the course can work in Public Health System, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Industry, Healthcare Insurance companies and Clinical Research Laboratories. The Manipal University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?